To help promote all aspects of the business including but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promote a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Assist store management in daily store operations, including the buying of used merchandise.
1. Greet customers immediately, determine their needs and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Become familiar with products, brands, and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers' needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
3. Buy used product, reinforcing the customers' purchases and sales to the store. Invite the customer to return to the store to buy, sell, or trade and promote the image of the stores' concept.
4. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following the merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedure.
5. Develop proficiency in operating a computerized sales tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
6. Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
1. Prior retail experience preferred in similar product lines, but willing to train the right candidate.
2. Proven customer service skills required.
3. Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Sales and goal-driven.
6. Must have the capability to be available to work 25+ hours per week and must be available to cover any shift Monday through Sunday.
1. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
2. Lifting up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
3. Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.
4. No exposure to hazardous materials or environments.
5. Able to operate a computerized sales terminal.
If you feel that you are a good candidate and meet all the requirement of this position, click here to download our application and mail it to the store or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1451 Woodruff Rd.
Greenville, SC 29607
Located across from Merovan Center in the Shoppes at Woodruff between Walmart and Kohls.